In compliance with article 5 of the General Data Protection Regulation, personal data shall be:
- handled clearly, correctly and transparently;
- collected and processed for specific and legitimate purposes, in line with the work carried out by Boniardi&Partners;
- limited and pertinent to the purposes mentioned in the previous point;
- processed mainly electronically, in such a way as to ensure the highest degree of confidentiality.
Personal data storage
Personal data are stored for as long as is strictly necessary for the purposes of the work carried out by Boniardi&Partners.
Personal data communication and dissemination
Personal data shall not be disseminated, except in rare cases in which Boniardi&Partners are formally and explicitly authorized by the persons directly involved.
Transfer of personal data abroad
Data shall not be transferred outside the European Union.
Rights of interested parties
As per the applicable regulations governing personal data protection and within the limits envisaged by the same, interested parties are entitled to:
- obtain information regarding the way such data are processed;
- ask for any data regarding them to be rectified, updated or deleted.